Just for a second, lets forget about the emotional impact infidelity may cause and lets figure out the monetary value of your relationship, and what you stand to lose if that partner went away. Could you afford to lose 50% of the value of everything you own? Could you continue your standard of living if you lost your spouses income? Would you need additional assistance with child care? Would you need to find another residence?
There is just so much to lose. Being prepared for that loss emotionally and financially, before a cheating partner takes everything away, can only help. This article will provide information to identify signs of infidelity, and equipment helpful in gathering evidence of infidelity.
- Does your partner suddenly care more about their appearance?
Are they working out more and are they buying new clothing and sexy undergarments (thongs,g-string,etc)?
- Is your partner more concerned with your schedule?
- Is he or she spending more time on the computer when you are in bed?
- When you interrupt computer activity does he or she quickly click through pages using the mouse?
- If you have access to cell phone activity, do you see similar numbers showing up at specific times, such as during breaks, lunch, or while transporting to and from work?
- If you dont have access to cell phone activity, when you ask for the activity, does your partner get defensive and is quick with responses of anger and statements such as “dont you trust me!”?
- Is your partner, all of sudden, working longer or unusual hours?
- Are you receiving frequent private calls when the caller hangs up when you answer?
- Are you noticing odd vehicles parked down the street from you?
- Are more of your cell phone calls to your partner going to voice mail?
- When your partner comes home, does he or she immediately go elsewhere to change, use the bathroom, or go elsewhere in the home first before approaching you?
- Does your partner own a calling card?
- Phone / Room / Vehicle Voice Recorders - capture conversations on phone, room, or vehicle.
- Covert Vehicle Tracking Devices - know exactly where vehicle is or has been.
- Computer Monitoring - record key strokes and computer activity.
- Hidden Cameras - video record activities while your present.
- Detection Equipment - Semen Detection on clothing and material & Lie Detection.
- Reverse Cell Phone Lookup - Find out who owns the cell phone and their billing address.
- License Plate Lookup - Know the identity of person your spouse is committing adultery with.
- Hire Private Detective - Document and record spouse activities.
Furthermore, try to prepare yourself for less emotion during the confrontation. Approach yourself as an investigator. You want to present facts and watch and learn from your partners emotional reaction. Their reaction may reveal how you should take the next step in your relationship.
Always remember when your partner is guilty, they will always try to lay the blame on you. You should never feel guilty for your partner's infidelity.
Licensed Detective - State of Indiana
President/Owner - Burbridge Detective Agency
Accredited Member - Better Business Bureau
Member - Nat. Assoc. Investigation Specialist
Burbridge Detective Agency,LLC
1457 E 84th PlaceMerrillville, IN 46410
Phone - 219-629-3260
Fax - 219-940-3926
Web - http://www.burbridgepi.com
Detective License #: PI20700205